To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
460 East Auto Center Drive
Mesa, AZ 85204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
EXPERIENCED SERVICE CASHIER
Larry H. Miller Automotive Division • Mesa, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
- The Cashier is expected to
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies;
- Ensure all customers are greeted in a timely and welcoming fashion to initiate positive visits;
- Accurately process repair orders and payments to complete customer sales;
- Reconcile repair orders and parts invoices and collect payments;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful;
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer services.
Reports to: Service Manager
- Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction standards while facilitating incoming calls and traffic.
- Effectively communicate with clientele regarding invoices and payments.
- Accurately review service repair orders and invoices for proper completion and calculations.
- Accurately and timely process customer payments.
- Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
- Perform all job duties requested from management.
Operate with integrity.
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Maintain composure within the workplace and outside the workplace when representing the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies,
- Set an example of good attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Communicate and help resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One year of experience in an auto repair facility is desirable.
- One year accounting/bookkeeping/office management skills.
- Work performed in a shop setting due to the location of customers.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Required vision include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance -- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service--the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity -- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication--the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at any time. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.