To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florence, KY
- Joseph McKown
- Phone: 8598142029
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Tech II
Aerotek • Florence, KY
Posted 1 month ago
- This position is primarily responsible for properly maintaining and repairing assigned company production machinery, mechanical equipment, and/or property in a generalist capacity, and may include preventative maintenance, welding and fabrication as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance, repairs, and preventative maintenance of all equipment and assisting in keeping all equipment and facility in good repair to ensure continuous and effective operation as one of the following: production/packaging equipment mechanic, plumber, welder, machinist, fabricator or drafter.
- Perform advanced maintenance such as reading mechanical schematics, cut & key a shaft, broach a sprocket, change gear
head, weld stainless metal, use a metal sheer, use a metal bender, cut & make up ends on hydraulic hose, cut & lace belting and perform & log vibration analysis.
- Perform advanced maintenance duties using both hand tools and power tools.
- Performs setup and tear down of equipment and may assist with major repairs and/or construction required to plant buildings and stationary equipment, fabrication of parts, and installation of new plant equipment
- Maintains tools, equipment and supplies to maintain an orderly work area according to policies, procedures, and guidelines; ensures all areas are returned to a clean, neat, orderly and safe condition according to policy and procedures.
- Participates in and successfully completes training directed at increasing job-related trade skills as mandated by management/supervisor.
- May assist with the training of lower level maintenance employees in keeping all equipment in good repair and regularly serviced.
- Assists with welding and fabrication of equipment used for processing and packaging.
- Performs all duties in compliance with company policies and procedures and in a safe manner according to State, Federal and company regulations.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Call Joe at 859-814-2029 to get an interview scheduled
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.