Join the Psomas Team!
Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services (CEQA/NEPA Planner)
* Roseville/Sacramento Area, CA
Psomas is a 100% employee-owned, award-winning consulting firm specializing in construction management, engineering, environment, landscape architecture and urban design, and surveying and geospatial. We believe that Psomas is more than a company -- it's a place where each person becomes part of a team and has the opportunity to make a difference. Psomas is a place where you can build a career -- from your first job through retirement and all stages in between.
We're on a mission to use our talents and passions to make a difference in our communities! Are you ready to join our team?
Our Environmental Services Team has an opportunity for a talented Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services (CEQA/NEPA Planner). Explore this opportunity with Psomas and apply today!
Benefits as our Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services (CEQA/NEPA Planner)
* Competitive compensation ($120,000-$150,000/salary) depending on experience - Compensation may be adjusted for well qualified candidates
* Discretionary bonus program
* Hybrid + flexible work schedules
* Employee referral + Spot bonus programs
* Employer paid benefits for employee + eligible family members including medical, dental, vision, life & disability
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan + 401k with Employer Match
* Paid holidays + PTO
* Career pathing, training, development + tuition reimbursement
* Psomas perk events, activities, celebrations, swag + more!
* Learn more about our benefits at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services (CEQA/NEPA Planner)
We're a fun, rewarding place to work! We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About being our Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services (CEQA/NEPA Planner)
As a client facing Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services specializing in CEQA / NEPA in our Roseville/Sacramento area office, we are looking for an environmental professional with strong client connections and working knowledge in CEQA/NEPA review with 10+ years of experience in the Northern California market who is known for delivering high quality service for land development, transportation, and/or infrastructure clients.
As a member of our Environmental Services team, you will be delivering creative solutions for clients' environmental compliance requirements as well as supporting project management for public and private sector clients. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated for personal and professional success in a team-oriented and dynamic setting and have a strong client network in the Northern California market.
Responsibility Highlights for our Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services (CEQA/NEPA Planner)
Business Development - 40%:
* Sell environmental services to new and existing clients by using your strong network of industry professionals
* Manage preparation of large and small proposal efforts
* Actively participate and represent Psomas in local and regional organizations
Senior Project Manager - 60%:
* Manage multi-disciplinary teams to prepare comprehensive, legally defensible CEQA/NEPA documents and ensure delivery of work products on schedule and budget
* Actively collaborate with client to provide high level of client service to ensure successful project delivery
* Working with internal partners to expand client base through identifying opportunities for internal cross selling
* Provide strategic oversight, prepare key document sections, and perform overall QA/QC of all deliverables
Minimum Qualifications for our Senior Project Manager - Environmental Services (CEQA/NEPA Planner)
* Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences, land development, planning/policy, or related field or comparable training is required
* Minimum of 10+ years of experience in preparing CEQA/NEPA analyses that demonstrates successful client service and a reputation for high quality delivery
Are you ready to join the Psomas team and contribute your unique talents and passions?
Compensation is dependent on experience, education, and other factors of candidate and is not a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Infrastructure Management
- Land Development
- Project Delivery