To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Emylou Eleni Viceral
- Phone: 8186720816
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 29 days ago
- Takes inbound or places outbound calls to provide information to customers.
- Utilizes a database to retrieve customer or company information.
- Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions, use a variety of resources and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information.
- Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy and problem solving skills with consistently good voice quality.
- Can organize and handle calls with speed and accuracy.
- Can work with complex computer applications and resource materials.
- Can use multiple operating environments (Windows, DOS, Mainframe). Previous experience may be required.
0-3 years of experience with customer service
Preferred call center experience
Woodland Hills, CA 91303
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.