To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Merchandising Specialist
Premium Retail Services • Denver, CO
Posted 4 days ago
Retail Merchandising Specialist
Minimum of one year experience in retail and merchandising required
Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED
- Responsible for presenting a professional image of Premium Retail Services and our clients to retail personnel
- Act as a team lead on resets and distribution center projects
- Keep the Retail Market Manager or Retail Sales Manager aware of any issues or successes within their market
- Identify additional opportunities to help demonstrate a strong return on investment for the store and our clients
- Take pictures of your store visit of critical noteworthy information and opportunities
- Complete and submit all required reports with home computer, printer, and internet access
- Develop relationships with the store management and personnel, complete all reporting on time, attend required conference calls and training programs
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to adhere to a work schedule that may include week days, evenings and weekends
- Dress code of khaki slacks, white polo or shirt, matching belt, and closed toe shoes
- Have a home computer, smartphone, printer, and internet access
- Must print and take all required paperwork and materials to store visits
- As part of our standard of excellence background checks are required and some projects also require a drug test
- Complete and pass all required certification tests including but not limited to Best Buy Trust, Walmart, Somerset Entertainment , Toys R Us, Home Depot, Walgreens, and other Zone specific requirements
- Ability to read and utilize a planogram
- Representatives must be willing to drive throughout their market on a regular basis and have reliable transportation
- Specialist will be assigned store locations based on their zone
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER