- Oversee and review project plans, requirements, and specifications.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities to coordinate a team of estimators to develop a large multidisciplinary estimate.
- Lead the Estimating Department’s participation in Technical Working Groups (TWGs) for Alternative Delivery pursuits, including Design-Build, Progressive Design-Build, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), etc.
- Develop comprehensive cash flow schedules for all projects
- Determine labor and equipment costs.
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Review and understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule.
- Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management Team.
- Prepare estimates at different levels of completion (conceptual, Schematic, DD, CD, etc.)
- Perform certain post-bid buyouts.
- Perform pre-construction duties and meetings with Clients, Owners, and Engineers.
- Serve as company interface between Owner - Architect/Engineer -Pulice Team and is responsible for developing leadership, motivation, and communication with owners, subcontractors and project team and is accountable for their actions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience as a Sr. Project Manager, Estimator or equivalent
- A minimum of 15 years construction experience
- Private and public works sector experience required
- Experience with Alternative Delivery projects, including CMAR, CMGC, Design-Build, Progressive Design-Build, Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), etc.
- Experience developing multiple GMPs during preconstruction
- Experience working on large multi-million dollar projects exceeding 100 million dollars.
- Advanced computer skills with industry leading/standing estimating software (HCSS HeavyBid experience preferred)
- Effective presentation skills
- Advanced computers skills with MS Office
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation, Carlson, InRoads or Geopak desirable
- Extensive knowledge of construction costs and engineering principles
- Familiarity of all aspects of horizontal and infrastructure projects
- Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and multi-tasked.
- Prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines while constantly changing tasks and demands
- Excellent written an oral communicator.
PULICE CONSTRUCTION INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Construction Management
- Hypercompact Stellar Systems (Astrophysics)