Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
If you're interested in communicating complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format, Robert Half Technology has an open position for a Desktop Support Technician you might be interested in. For immediate consideration please contact Email blocked - click to apply
! Problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment may succeed this Desktop Support Technician role. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary-to-full-time in nature and is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Desktop support or related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Command of Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
For immediate consideration please contact Janelle.Murray@rht.com!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Installations (Computer Systems)