ChampionX is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist
to support the Permian Basin segment located in Midland, Texas
. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will manage the development and execution of marketing communications projects.What's in it For You:
What You Will Do:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers its employees through continuous improvement
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
- Lead the execution of various campaigns, partnering with product and regional marketing teams to develop and implement marketing communications projects, including sales tools, marketing collateral, advertisements, tradeshow booths, websites, and training materials
- Manage creation of internal monthly newsletter, including sourcing articles and information, interviewing contributors, writing content, and designing the publication.
- Partner with colleagues to develop strategies and communications that will help our companies grow, ensuring effective communications to various audiences to help us meet our business goals.
- Partner with VP - Geo Market, regional sales and marketing stakeholders to conceptualize and implement creative communication strategies and solutions.
- Ensure all work is informed by the business and brand strategy, and brand guidelines are followed across markets, channels, and touch points.
- Write and/or edit corporate press releases, award submissions, newsletter articles, blog posts, and other external communications as appropriate.
- Articulate brand story in company collateral and key customer touchpoints.
- Act as liaison between product management, sales, marketing, and the creative design team
- Assist with the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in partnership with the creative design team
- Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 3-5 years of experience in the communications field
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert user of MS Office and the Adobe suite
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like Sitecore and SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics as it relates to campaign success measurement and strategy
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies
- Prior experience in the oil and gas or specialty chemicals industries
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
#LI-KU1Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Collateral