CFO - Chief Financial OfficerCompensation:
$95000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
If you're looking to work at a successful organization that will recognize your efforts, Robert Half Finance is seeking a talented CFO to work with a thriving company. You might be a good fit for this position if you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. You might be a good fit for this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. This Accounting Manager role is based south of Rochester, NY area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed!
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Assist in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Work closely with FP&A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- 7 - 10 + years of recent relevant financial experience
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Solid understanding of bank reconciliations
- Interested candidates please apply directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to CFO
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.