Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12592
Pay Grade: US-C19 Description
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness. Location
This position is based in El Segundo, CA in the heart of the highly desired South Bay of Los Angeles: neighboring the cities of Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Culver City, Playa Vista, and just minutes to the beach!
This opportunity provides a flexible work environment! This role will work part time in the El Segundo office with the option for part-time remote work. Job Summary
Seeking experienced marketing manager to lead the largest revenue producing product segment and take our most anticipated product launch over the finish line!
If you describe yourself as collaborative, innovative, and self-starting this could be the role for you!
The Senior/ Marketing Manager , Urology ** is responsible for marketing activities aimed at driving US sales, and much more! This role is elevated from a standard marketing role. You will serve as the business leader for the products you represent and collaborate frequently with the global marketing and product management teams. Selected candidate will work closely with cross-functional partners such as Sales, Program Managers, Training, Regulatory, and Corporate Communications. Essentially, you are running your own business!
Finally , you will be a member of a fun, dynamic team that supports each other and thrives on collaboration.
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of marketing concepts, business, product management, medical devices, and the healthcare market. He/she should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be adept at thinking on his/her feet.
** Title based on number of years in medical device experience. For Senior Manager seven plus years required. Essential Functions
- Develop marketing resources to increase sales effectiveness.
- Marketing campaign design and optimization
- Project management for key initiatives & launches
- New product launch strategy for internal KARL STORZ field sales and external customers.
- Liaison for internal product teams, sales executives, and management.
- Global collaboration with German headquarters
- Design and conduct sales training workshops
- Knowledge of the healthcare space; medical device is a plus
- Market research and monitor competitive landscape
- Build network of key opinion leaders in the Urology space
- Hands-on work with demand forecasts and sales reporting
- Physical ability to do work that may require lifting heavy objects in excess of 25 pounds.
- Domestic travel: up to 25% annually including field-based visits and medical meeting attendance.
This is a hybrid role offering a blend of in-office and home office work location. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required - MBA preferred.
- Required experience in combined medical product marketing and sales: 5+ years..
- 3-5 years of medical sales and/or marketing experience (minimum of 2 years in Marketing)
- Effective presentation skills with ability to communicate clinical and complex instructions clearly.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft applications: Word, Power Point, and Excel.
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. is headquartered in El Segundo, California, and is responsible for all U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices, and OR1® operating room integration technologies
#LI-MN1Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our overall response to COVID-19. Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures. Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation Statement
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Manager, Urology
. Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral fees.
- Business Communication
- Clinical Works
- Market Research