To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vancouver, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard (part-time)
Securitas USA • Vancouver, WA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Part-Time Security Officer Openings Available!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Securitas Security is offering part-time shifts and looking for hard-working individuals with strong customer service skills to fill these positions. These positions are ideal for individuals looking for extra work in the evenings, overnight, and the weekends!
Why Join Securitas you as ask?
Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Transit Security Officer as you proudly secure your future. Your dedication to protecting the traveling public will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training and promotional opportunities!!
Tell you MORE? You GOT IT!
We currrently have Part-Time, weekend openings in Vancouver, WA with starting pay rates at $14/hr
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
EXTRAS FOR FULL-TIME GUARDS:
- Paid vacation!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Reports disruptive behavior on the system or property to local law enforcement
- 5 years Military, Law Enforcement, or Security (transit preferred) experience required.
- 21 years or older
- US Citizenship or resident alien admitted to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid In State Driver's License
- Ability to pass minimum driving requirements
- Reliable means of communication
- Reliable means of transportation
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal English)
- Acceptable personal appearance
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Let Securitas Help YOU earn that extra HOLIDAY cash!
Email your resume in response to this ad with "Transit Security Officer" in the subject line
**VERY FAST APPLICATION PROCESS**
Questions? Please call us at: 503-445-4941
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans.