About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are looking for an outstanding business partner and trusted advisor to join the Markets Digital Advisory team. You will be responsible for assisting sales teams to solution and present digital products, playing a key role in winning the deal. This role is a critical component of our Sales Enablement team and provides strategic planning, consultative selling, brainstorming, excellent product knowledge, project management, analysis, storytelling and driving revenue through the use of digital technology, data and tools. You must be professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high impact environment. You will be a reliable and crucial market team member with comprehensive platform knowledge who can anticipate client and sales team needs. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences JLL Proptech.
What this job involves
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to JLL’s prospects and clients using a client-centric approach to make recommendations that drive revenue growth.
- Become JLL’s regional product and process expert to consult with clients, and field product functionality and capability questions and/or recommendations throughout the sales cycle
- Lead the development of RFP response and pursuit content recommendations and rationales for JLL’s technology products using data driven insights to provide compelling solutions while delivering proposal collateral for client submission
- Facilitate the use of various tools, work products and techniques that direct the Sales team to deliver material that fully executes against the win strategy.
- Partner with sales enablement team on client presentations by preparing key deliverables with data, stories and research.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of proposal development resources, processes, tools and templates.
- Regularly attend and participate in client meetings and industry events to deepen client relationships as a trusted and valued partner
- Collect voice of the customer feedback that informs product development and enhancement.
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Sales, Research, Product, Operations, Marketing, Sales Enablement and Finance to deliver cohesive best-in-class customer service to clients.
- Chairs the local Win Smarter Committee efforts
- Reports into the Market with guidance and oversight by the National Digital Advisor Lead.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing or Business
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with solid industry knowledge and a desire to learn more about digital sales enablement.
- You are passionate about digital strategy and growing within the sales organization
- You will be a passionate, accountable, creative, and team-focused individual that exemplifies the values and responsibilities of the JLL sales strategy
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell consultatively, proactively problem solve and efficiently communicate internally and externally
- You have the ability to gracefully translate client requests to make impactful recommendations that meet client needs, tell a story that eloquently translates data, breaks down complex information and clearly articulate JLL’s value so technologies can be seamlessly sold through to the client
- You understand the unique circumstances of client buying process, key decision makers and influencers, timing and needs in order to make an informed RFP response recommendation
- You have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and are eager to further refine and develop these skills
- You understand the importance of and build relationships and alignment across internal teams and key stakeholders within the client’s organization to get projects completed and deals sold
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, and can work independently within a team focused organization
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment
- You believe in the power of teamwork, and are a team player
- You have excellent dexterity in Excel and PowerPoint, and have experience working within CRMs, and other JLL tech systems
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Attention To Detail