Eurofins NSC US, a national service center serving the US entities of Eurofins Scientific, is searching for a Financial Reporting Manager in Lancaster, PA.
Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Coordinate preparation of all financial reports in accordance with GAAP and Eurofins Group's requirements, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, departmental reports, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating year-end close processes including financial statement audit.
- Assisting with the coordination of the annual budget process.
- Financial integration of newly acquired companies and support the purchase accounting.
- Provide leadership to the accounting team.
- Support legal and business reorganizations and Group-wide projects and initiatives.
- Support implementation of Eurofins Policies and procedures
- Monitoring and interpreting actual results of financial data against budget, performing variance analysis, and providing financial analysis in support of management decision making.
- Critically assess current accounting operations and processes and implement best practices.
- Evaluate and implement internal control systems and risk management processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- CPA and/or Master's degree in business administration (MBA) or accounting preferred
- Strong knowledge of US-GAAP
- Previous experience in public accounting preferred
- Must possess solid communication, technical, analytical and management skills
- Responsive problem solver, a dynamic and ambitious person
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office
- Travel (20%-40%) may be required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least five years of relevant experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive cafeteria plan medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Analysis Of Variance
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles