To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Groveport, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant, PDC
Advantage Resourcing • Groveport, OH
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant, PDC - Groveport, OH
- Update productivity man-hours and PDC activity reports daily, weekly, and monthly; including posting of move tickets and other adjustments impacting inventory.
- Maintain detailed record of purchased goods and services in addition to tracking adherences to budget.
- Prepare and maintain PDC Personnel records and PDC records. Administer PDC personnel correspondences with HR and other departments or agencies. Acts as a liaison between HR and other groups for the purpose of payroll and benefits administration and application of other policies outlines in the employee handbook.
- Acts as liaison between the PDC, HR, and other groups for the purpose of administering payroll and benefits for both Processors and Salaried employees in accordance with company policies as outlines in the Employee Handbook.
- Acts as a Customer Service Representative by responding to Dealer inquiries for information relative to Claim status, ETA shipment information or other out of line conditions.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Accumulated data for development of business and cost performance statistics relative to PDC performance.
- Responds to routine requests for information from dealers regarding availability, ETA, and order processing status.
- Negotiates purchase agreements for PDC Packaging and other supplies and essential services
- Maintain OSHA injury and illness records as well as other safety and governmentally mandated records.
- Performs routine data entry functions as required.
- Organizes and maintains files on Dealer and Vendor agreements and other documents.
- Update productivity man-hours and PDC activity reports as required.
- Maintain receiving, SV and location maintenance reports.
- Post daily receiving and SV tickets, release incoming shipments and process location changes.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory of forms used by PDC personnel.
- Prepare Purchase Order and Check requests.
- Maintains copies of invoices and vendor files.
- Reconciles invoices against packing lists and prepares for approval process.
- Performs other duties or Project Assignments, as required, at the direction of Management.
No travel is required for this role.
MAJOR CHALLENGES AND KEY DECISIONS
- While written policies and procedures exist for some of the functions associated with this position, the individual must also be able to operate independently within those policies and procedures, require minimum supervision, and be internally motivated.
- The individual must be detail oriented and able to prioritize workloads effectively in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Degree/Diploma Obtained
- Program of Study
- High School Diploma Preferred
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Administrative / Clerical
Folder Group ID