Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
COVID-19 vaccinations are required as a condition of employment for patient and customer-facing team members as well as all Director level and above leadership roles. Please note we will consider exceptions to this requirement for those who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or strongly held religious beliefs. Upon hire, new team members will have 42 DAYS from their start date to be fully vaccinated or receive approved exemption.
Please work with your Talent Acquisition representative to determine if this position falls into one of those categories.
Job Description Summary:
Ensures prompt and timely payment of submitted invoices.
- Follows up on invoices submitted to ensure prompt and timely payment and escalates issues as necessary.
- Evaluates payments/denials received for correctness and ensures that they are applied appropriately.
- Identifies bad debt write-offs and A/R adjustments. Initiates write-off and adjustments in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures that secondary bills and patient invoices are accurately generated and submitted on a timely basis.
- Identifies any overpayments and/or duplicate payments, and investigates and resolves. Processes refund requests, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests: Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.