To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11215 Southwest 84th Street
Miami, FL 33173
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
THE PALACE GROUP • Miami, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall & Homestead
Is looking for
Palace Nursing Home & Rehab Center
11215 SW 84th Street Miami, FL 33173
Joint Commission Accredited, 2015
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To provide protection for residents, visitors & employees by performing security functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor campus entrance/exit for unescorted residents attempting to exit the campus.
- Log all visitors.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate buildings and indicate available parking areas
- Monitor cameras for unusual activities.
- Previous experience in security services or military is required.
- Active Class “D” Security Officer License is preferred.
- Must be familiar with standard security procedures.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Able to operate gate equipment.
- Must possess good communications skills, both verbal & written, in English & Spanish.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- College degree is desirable.
The Ideal Candidate
- Polite, responsible, energetic, punctual, resourceful, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.