To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vault Teller - 12AM TO 8AM
GardaWorld Cash Services • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
GardaWorld is seeking highly qualified individuals for Vault Teller opportunities at our branch.
- Vault Tellers are responsible to report to Huddle work area at the schedule time and scheduled day.
- Ensures custody and control of vault is transitioned from previous vault custodian according to operating procedures.
- Accurately prepare and document all vault transactions according to operating procedures.
- Prepares Federal Reserve bank shipments according at customer direction and per Federal Reserve deposit guidelines.
- Accurately account for, and take custody and control of Teller or other bulk buy/sell into cash vault.
- Maintains all records in an organized and detailed manner.
- Ensures vault remains secure at all times.
- Sets time locks and combinations correctly and according to operating procedures.
- Accurately pull change order bulk cash inventory and sell to change order Supervisor/teller according to operating procedures.
- Works in an efficient and safe manner.
- Identifies and shares processing improvement opportunities.
- Work independently without direct supervision or oversight.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Identifies and shares processing improvement opportunities with site management.
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; may lift and/or move additional weight with assistance.
- Must be able to push, pull, and maneuver containers and/or wheeled currency carts weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Reach into a tanker or box with approximately three foot sides to retrieve items.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Have normal hearing with or without a hearing device, so as to be able to safely and accurately operate money processing machines.
- Must have the ability to use hand to finger, handle, or feel: The ability to type, pick pinch or otherwise work primarily with fingers
- Use fingers to key an adding machine, computer keyboard or other data entry device
- Have the ability to seize, hold, grasp, turn or otherwise work with hand or hands.
- The ability to perceive attributes of objects and materials such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching.
- The general area is a fast paced money room/production work area, which includes varying temperatures (hot and cold) and dust.
- The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud.
- Wear of Company provided smock is required. Required to work overtime as needed
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.