Are you... Driven to succeed?
Open-minded & willing to learn? Committed to making a difference?Do you... Have a positive attitude & perspective?
Have a passion for helping others?
Want to have a profound effect on the lives of seniors?
If you said YES!
to all of the above then please join us in our mission to change the face of aging.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. As a CAREGiver there is a tremendous opportunity to enhance lives the lives of the seniors we serve and their loved ones through compassionate, knowledgeable & supportive care.
As a Live-In CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to build relationships with our clients and have a profound impact on their lives; allowing them stay in their home with 24 hour care. The additional benefit of being a Live-In CAREGiver with our team is that you will be with your client just 3-4 days a week, giving you freedom to have the rest of the week for your personal ventures.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
At Home Instead Senior Care you will enjoy:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence management
- Alzheimer’s and other Dementia Care
Expectations and Requirements to become a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver:
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Specialized training to meet the specific needs of clients
- A supportive administrative team
- Access to resources to help you succeed
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Simple IRA enrollment available after 2 years of employment
Specific Live-In CAREGiver Expectations and Requirements:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Comply with a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at https://www.homeinstead.com/393/home-care-jobs
- Available 3-4 consecutive days a week to meet client's live-in needs
- Weekend Availability
- Strong record keeping skills
- Strong communication skills
Immediate positions available in the Joliet area.We are seeking CAREGivers to join our Home Instead family throughout our service are including, but not limited to Joliet, New Lenox, Homewood, Flossmoor, Orland Park, Palos Park, Willow Springs, Lemont, Bolingbrook and surrounding towns.
Keywords: non-medical, home care, hospitals, home healthcare, home health, hospice, consultative, assisted living, community relations, admissions coordinator, referrals, care giving, senior care, supportive living, CNA, homemaker, private duty aide, nursing student, student, patient care aide, nanny, aide, direct care, direct care aid, hospice aide, in home care, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, New Lenox, Lockport, Morris, Channahon
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations