The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it purpose.
At Home Instead, caring is our passion.
And it starts with compassionate people like YOU!
Whether you are looking to make a career change or secondary income, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
We’ll Help Build Your Future
You’ll be working for the company who first introduced in-home senior care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training, education and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re a Family
Families trust and support each other inside and outside the work place, which is why giving back to the community is also important to us. Plus you’ll never be alone. Unlike other companies, we have a local office that you can come to and lean on for support, talk to the staff, share stories and seek advice. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We’ve got you Covered
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have but we also offer competitive pay, benefits and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
At Home Instead Senior Care you will enjoy:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence management
- Alzheimer’s and other Dementia Care
Expectations and Requirements to become a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver:
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Specialized training to meet the specific needs of clients
- A supportive administrative team
- Access to resources to help you succeed
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Simple IRA enrollment available after 2 years of employment
Learn how you can join us in enhancing the lives of seniors and their loved ones at https://www.homeinstead.com/393/home-care-jobsService Area includes Will County & South Cook County
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Comply with a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.