Home Instead Senior Care® Client Care Coordinator
JRG 4, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care and sales including care consultations with potential clients and family members. The Client Care Coordinator understands how the relationship with Referral Providers both serves to meet client and family needs as well as generates new business. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. The consultative approach is also utilized to build and and nurture relationships with Referral Providers. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
The ideal candidate is confident, driven to succeed and passionate about delivering high quality customer service to everyone we engage with.
- Reflect the core values of JRG 4, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned & operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process.
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work closely with the team in building and nurturing relationships with referral providers and clients.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Maintain client/ CAREGiver quality assurance visit rotation.
Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise during the onboard of service to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Expected number of clients added each month
- Conduct service inquiries with an average conversion rate of expected %
- Conduct care consultations with an average closing percentage of expected %
- Expected number of referrals from referral providers each month
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures by JRG 4, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
Must have the ability to operate office equipment
Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
Starting Salary: $37,000
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone & Computer
- Simple IRA
- Additional Compensation for On-Call Rotation (required)
Opportunity for Advancement
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned & operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.