North American Pursuit Driver *This position's location is flexible for anywhere in the US/remote* Position Summary :
The Pursuit Driver is responsible for collaborating with pursuit teams and other stakeholders to support creation of high-impact pursuits focused on prospect needs. The Pursuit Driver develops targeted, brand-compliant messaging that positions the firm to win new business and differentiate itself in the marketplace. The Pursuit Driver appropriately utilizes project management tools and principles and serves as primary writer and quality assurance reviewer with respect to pursuit-related materials. Responsibilities :
Basic Qualifications :
- Collaborate with pursuit teams and other stakeholders to support creation of high-impact pursuits focused on prospect needs
- Engage team in discussion of pursuit win themes, value proposition, firm differentiators and other strategic messages and incorporate as appropriate
- Maintain clear communication with team on pursuit-development progress, including outstanding items required for timely completion
- Draft original content and provide substantive edits based on firm's style and brand guidelines and approved sources of information
- Review the final production materials to ensure that message quality, format, design, and content meet the stated objective and are consistent with firmwide strategy and communication guidelines
- Manage document production or ensure smooth handoff to administrative personnel for final edits and printing
- Support the Integrated Marketing and Communications (IMC) team's future vision by serving as an industry pursuit lead working with their fellow IMC natural work team members to surface, prioritize and fill gaps in related modular pursuit content, participate in roundtable industry discussions, and actively support live, strategic pursuits in his/her assigned industry.
- Maintain pursuit log with key information, upload completed documents, and follow up with pursuit lead regarding outcomes
- Take active role in various national pursuit team initiatives and projects, as assigned by the strategic pursuit lead or pursuit director, to improve enterprise pursuit quality and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English
- Minimum of 3-5 years (preferred) of increasing responsibility and substantive and demonstrable business writing experience, including the development of proposals in a professional services environment
- In-depth understanding of Associated Press style
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences
- Detail-oriented; productive without compromising quality
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational skills
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on hiring location and qualifications. For additional information on RSM's total rewards, visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to North American Pursuit Driver (Proposal Writer) In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing. If you are located in New York, pursuant to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the New York office.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID: req27436_Chicago
Line of Business: Internal Client Service
SubFunction: Sales NPPT
Job Type: FullTime
Req #: req27436_Chicago
Location: Chicago, IL US
Region: Central Region
Job Category: Business Development/Sales
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Correspondence