This role will involve...
- Integrations (3rd party apps and various backend systems)
- Gathering stakeholder requirements and developing custom solutions
- Some administrative tasks (workflows, Apex triggers, data loader, reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Working in liaison with the Sales and Operations teams
- Acting as technical architect
The most qualified candidates will have...
- Advanced experience integrating backend systems and 3rd party apps (with Rest APIs)
- Experience building Lightning components
- Hands-on experience with technical software architecture
- Salesforce certifications and experience in the financial industry are a plus!
Benefits include flex work hours, working from home once a week, and being part of an energetic and hardworking culture.
They are interviewing as soon as possible! If you have hands on Salesforce Development experience please send all resumes to Email blocked - click to apply to secure an interview.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.