To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
On Call Coordinator
Maxim Healthcare Services • Roanoke, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking an On-Call Coordinator. The On-Call Coordinator provides scheduling and client coordination during non-business hours, and provides support to the branch recruiters in staffing and coordinating issues after normal business hours. This can include, but is not limited to, answering incoming calls and coordinating the schedules of after-hours healthcare staff members. The on-call coordinator is a part-time position and should not exceed 30 hours a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to incoming calls to the office after normal business hours
- Responds in a timely manner (within 15 minutes) to any messages left
- Documents client, patient, and caregiver occurrences in the system of record
- Communicates with clients when an employee has called off or is running late
- Delegates and plans tasks to appropriate staff (back-up coordinator, internal RN) when necessary
- Informs appropriate staff of any personnel changes and scheduling need that arises
- Staffs call-outs as soon as message is received
- Troubleshoots other after-hours issues that arise, and delegates appropriately
- Keeps office staff informed of outstanding issues at the beginning of normal business hours
- Other duties as assigned
- High School degree required
- Must have internet access and personal computer, laptop or smart phone
- Some experience in an office, with demonstrated effective communication skills and proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service environment preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 444893
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.