Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Rewarding work
- Employee referral bonuses
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Have your own, reliable transportation
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at our website.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.