To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Recruiter, Information Technology
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt • Boston, MA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Requisition ID: 10541
Senior Recruiter - Technology Infrastructure/IT
The HMH Talent Acquisition Team is looking for an innovative, customer-focused TA professional to join us as a Senior Recruiter for out IT/Infrastructure organisation. This role will focus on hiring the best Technology professionals for open positions in locations such as Boston, Chicago, Orlando, Round Rock, New York and more. The Recruiter will be based in Boston.
- Partner closely with hiring managers in defining hiring needs to attract a relevant pool of candidates for our current and future engineering hiring needs.
- Execute on tactical outreach/proactive searches, referral generation, events and pipelining efforts.
- Run the recruiting process end to end for your assigned requisitions.
- Recommend and drive improvements with other recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Work with coordinators and other recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience.
- Research and gather market intelligence.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database.
- Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of corporate recruiting experience with emphasis on Technology positions
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Computer skills: ATS Systems (Success Factors), Microsoft Suite
- Excellent research/sourcing skills. Including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Ability to deliver results and excel in a team environment, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates in a challenging candidate marketplace,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network and represent the organization with potential candidates.
We are offering this position as a 6 month contract initially, on our payroll - with a strong possibility for extension.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.