To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1009 North Thompson Lane
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TrustPoint Hospital - Director of Behavioral Health
Acadia-Healthcare • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BHU Director Under the supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer, is ultimately responsible for the administration and supervision of the nursing department, including all components of the Adult and Geri Psych Programs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing direct supervision to the nursing staff;
- Actively participating in the interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process of new employees;
- Providing orientation and ongoing training of medical staff;
- Ensuring the medication room is in full compliance with all Clinic Policies, Federal and State Laws and Regulations at all times;
- Reviewing and maintaining accurate medical records to ensure medical compliance with all Federal and State regulations;
- Maintaining accurate daily financial records;
- Ensuring the administration of medications as ordered by the Medical Director;
- Coordinating and cooperating with local agencies and organizations necessary to expedite treatment for each patient.