Keep on picking! Be part of our behind-the-scenes team filling customer orders with the world’s largest beverage brands. Our forklift operators/loaders are responsible for moving products, maintaining warehouse organization and fulfilling customer orders safely and efficiently. You’ll work in a fast-paced, team environment, providing high attention to detail to meet production goals. This team rewards members for their hard work and determination.
Forklift Operators serve our internal and external customers by quickly, safely and accurately building pallets of product to be delivered to our Express and Tel-Sell customers.
- Builds pallets of product accurately by identifying proper location and quantity of product requested on build sheets.
- Identifies proper staging and loading area for pallets and ensures that each pallet is staged and loaded correctly.
- Stacks products and builds pallets according to established standards to ensure stability and safety of pallets; wraps pallets securely either by hand or machine.
- Works with Load Auditors and Warehouse Management Team to resolve problems, errors and mis-picks.
- Adheres to all company policies, standards and procedures (e.g. OSHA and safety requirements, AIB and Pepsi standards, Federal/State/Local laws); wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Communicates with co-workers, supervisors and management team verbally regarding the status of work activities (e.g. loading process) and other information; supervisor regarding questions or issues with daily assignments.
- Completes time-off requests, equipment safety checklists, build sheet forms and other required paperwork according to established standards.
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works overtime as needed to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
- High School degree, GED or equivalent.
- 6-12 months of previous material handling experience in a warehouse environment required; previous food/beverage warehouse experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds manually and up to 2000 pounds mechanically.
G&J Pepsi provides benefits-eligible employees with a comprehensive benefits and perks package that goes well beyond the number you see in your paycheck. From sponsored medical and income protection coverage to a generous retirement plan and great entertainment and retail discounts, G&J believes in rewarding its hard-working employees for their contributions toward the company’s success.
Diversity has power. It’s an investment in our present and our future. That’s why we celebrate and respect the rich culture and differences of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities we serve.
At G&J Pepsi, employment decisions are made without regard to: race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Complying With Procedures
Handle Heavy Object
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 190000B0
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Inc. is the largest family-owned and operated Pepsi franchise bottler, employing more than 1,600 people at 11 locations in Ohio and Kentucky, including production facilities in Lexington and Winchester, Kentucky, and in Columbus and Portsmouth, Ohio. G&J has distribution centers in Hamilton, Ripley, Hillsboro, Athens, Chillicothe, and Zanesville, Ohio and in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. As a market leader, we offer an extensive beverage refreshment portfolio including Pepsi-Cola, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Next, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer, Dr Pepper, Crush, Tropicana Fruit Beverages, Amp and Rock Star energy products, Starbucks Frappuccino and iced beverages, Lipton Teas, Ocean Spray, Aquafina Water products, SoBe energy beverages, Gatorade and Muscle Milk products. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and services to our customers.
View the full profile