•**Part time position scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday***
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are “One Alliance” committed to serving our patients and customers as “An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.”What You’ll Do at Alliance:
What You’ll Bring to Alliance:
- Greet, screen and safely transport patients to the scan control room and return patient when scans are completed
- Perform and/or aide patient transfer on/off the scanning table and ensure patient comfort and safety
- Assist in administering pre and post exam instructions, enter patient, physician, and exam information into Alliance systems
URL blocked - click to apply
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- CPR Certification
- Valid state driver’s license, as applicable
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.