To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
WOONGJIN, INC. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WOONGJIN Inc. is looking for a Microsoft System Administrator that will be responsible for the day-to-day IT service desk; managing all Microsoft related projects and services. Our client is a well-regarded multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
WOONGJIN Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The Microsoft System Administrator is a member of a dedicated, high performing team of IT professionals providing 24 x 7 support to a fast-paced, international business organization.
Availability required to participated in troubleshooting emergency events 24/7/365.
- Basic Operation of Network.
- Architect and manage new projects and deployment of infrastructure.
- Operation of Windows systems (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016).
- Daily operations such as monitoring, modification settings, etc.
- OS installation.
- Hyper-V Operation.
- Patching servers.
- Performance tuning both physical and virtual.
- Operations of 3-tier systems.
- WEB : IIS 7.9-8.0.
- WAS : Tomcat/Weblogic.
- DB : MSSQL 2008-2014.
- Operation of Windows OS/Data backup (using Backup Exec or CommVault or vDP).
- VMware environment operation (vSphere 6.0)
- Provide support for application team regarding Windows OS.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Provide internal documentation for daily operation.
- Participate in project review meetings as needed.
- Work in a team environment and foster open communication to ensure knowledge transfer to team members.
- Participate in on-call after-hours coverage in the case of an emergency issue.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of experience with back up for Windows OS (Knowledge of Backup Exec/CommVault/vDP backup solution is plus)
- 4+ years of experience with vSphere
- 4+ with Windows OS (Windows 2008-2016)
- 4+ years of experience design, maintain, support a multi-site high-availability Microsoft operating systems.
- 4+ years of experience performing regular maintenance to ensure the system is secure, healthy, and full redundant
- Provide leadership and recommendations on improving overall IT systems and infrastructure with a particular focus on Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Investigate and utilize Microsoft services to improve business operations or streamline business processes.
- Basic Knowledge of ITIL (Change Management, Process Management, etc)
- Physical requirements - must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Bilingual (Korean and English) is a huge plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.