To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Nicole Dorsey
- Phone: 4258936046
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Remote RN Case Manager
Aerotek • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
The company helps employers administer their own health plans.
As an integral part of the medical management model you will contribute to the optimization efforts of case management processes and play a vital role in maintaining the integrity of each client's healthcare plan.
* Provide ongoing member management, including making informed case determinations, assessment of ongoing treatment plans, and collaborating with member and provider teams to ensure maximum quality health outcomes
* Coordinate with providers, facilities, outpatient services, and other community resources to deliver exceptional client service, intervening as indicated to drive the appropriate delivery of care
* Proactively provide education and support to members related to their health care needs
* Identify and initiate negotiations for cost savings, quality care improvements, and benefit adjustments, as indicated, to ensure quality, cost-effective care across the healthcare continuum
* Play an integral collaborative role with Employer Groups, Account Managers, Stop Loss Carriers, and Claims Analysts
* Assist members in transitioning levels of care to ensure best delivery practices
* Evaluate outcomes and cost avoidance/ savings strategies and maintain rigorous valid data to ensure accurate client reporting
* Current Registered Nurse clinical license or equivalent
* 3-5 years of clinical experience, preferably in the acute care setting
* Case Management experience
***Remote position after one month training period on-site in Bellevue, WA (prefers in-state candidates or close enough to still drive for meetings, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.