Ultimate Staffing is looking for a electro-mechanical engineer to support our medical device client in Sunnyvale who is on the drive to toward a cure for Cancer.
Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Reading blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or procedures to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of Manufacturing.
- Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles.
- Pre-test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as electronic voltmeters.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, or templates.
- Assembly of electronic parts Including PLC's, sensors, relays, power supplies, DC, AC, Stepper motors, and other electronic and motion control components.
- Ability to repair, rework, and troubleshoot electromechanical assemblies or systems.
- Assist with design of electromechanical assemblies.
Education & Experience -
- Experience assembling and troubleshooting complex electromechanical systems and related software.
- Strong attention to documentation details and assembly quality.
- 3+ years of hands on experience (preferably in Medical Device manufacturing)
- Experience working in regulated environment of FDA and ISO 13485
- Reading and interpreting electronic circuit and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent writing skills and good documentation habits.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities -
- Strong electro-mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Strong in Point to Point wiring of PLC's, harnesses, stepper motors and cables.
- Ability to work as a team member; flexibility, adaptability,
- Ability to work under pressure to meet schedules and deadlines within quality standards.
- Ability to read schematics, and solder using test equipment
- Comfortable using a variety of hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to differentiate colors
- Ability to work independently, very self-directed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)