To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hilliard, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Generator Service Sales
The W.W. Williams Company • Hilliard, OH
Posted 29 days ago
Experience - 2 years
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Territory Sales Representative - Power Generation Service Sales
- Territory – Columbus, OH
- Focused on the sale of preventative maintenance agreements and repairs for equipment associated with emergency power systems (i.e., generators, transfer switches, and switchgear).
- Sells company services by developing new prospects and accounts typically related to the healthcare, industrial, educational, and governmental market segments.
- Manages customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives.
- Focus On Customer Needs - Able to leverage network of customer contacts to attain customer specific information that will provide useful in making informed business decisions and increase understanding of customer needs.
- Account Planning - Is able to develop strategies to grow business, formulate marketing plans, identify support needs, and measure progress. Understands what strategies need to be put in place to strengthen customer relationships. Uses the Customer Market Profitability tools that support account planning as well as customer loyalty.
- Sales Calls - Able to formulate sales call plans, conduct calls according to plans, gather information and negotiate terms of sale. Able to coach others.
- Manage Customer Relationships - Manages customer interactions and relationships to maximize sales opportunities. Utilizes appointment and customer contact management software. Able to coach others to develop effective contact management habits. Consistently demonstrates ability to establish rapport, meet commitments, and develop effective working relationships with customers.
- Sales Negotiations - Able to identify negotiating tactics used by customers and how to manage them. Familiar with Customer Market Profitability tools that can be utilized during negotiations. Can recognize the balance of power within a negotiation and has the skills to alter that balance. Drives toward collaborative relationships (i.e. win/win relationships).
- Self Motivated – Able to manage territory independently without necessary daily interaction from management.
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience required and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Technical background in generators, engines, and related components highly preferred.
- Basic to intermediate technical knowledge required to perform job successfully
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong work ethic and high sense of motivation.
- Competent knowledge of business software systems, such as BMS, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Customer Service Focus with experience in customer problem resolution.
Job ID: 296728
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.