To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX 75023
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Software Sales Executive
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Plano, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr Software Sales Executive
This position is responsible for the sales and business development of company’s software and SaaS solutions in the areas of workforce optimization, analytics, automation and customer engagement management in North America, both directly and through resellers.
- Full understanding and comprehension of company’s products and services, target markets, value propositions and differentiators
- Evaluation and analysis of the target markets consisting of existing customers and/or new prospects
- Successful management of customer accounts leading to customer satisfaction and consistent generation of new sales opportunities
- Development of sale opportunities directly or through resellers, OEM and indirect channels
- Increasing company’s market share, competitiveness and brand establishments
- Fully responsible to work with accounting for the collection of payments from customers related to sales orders
- Maintaining complete and adequate record of all sales activities using company’s Salesforce.com CRM; and providing timely and accurate management reports regarding sales pipeline status and other sales activities
- Work closely with product and operations team to offer best solutions to prospects and customers
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience in successfully selling workforce optimization, analytics, automation and customer experience management software or SaaS solutions to contact centers and enterprises, both direct and through resellers
- Proven and demonstrable track record of successfully and consistently meeting and exceeding the sales targets and delivering growing sales, not just on an annual basis, but also on monthly and quarterly measures.
- Highly skilled and experienced in:
- Developing market demand, generating sales leads, prospecting, networking and cold calling, and
- Developing and growing existing major customer accounts
- Fully experienced in sales activity management process including:
- Sales target development and sales campaigns
- Lead generation and lead management
- Positioning as a “Trusted Advisor”
- Development and effective delivery of winning sales proposals and solutions
- Closing sales opportunities and delivering qualified and acceptable sales orders
- Consultative and solution selling
- High level of experience and expertise in sales, business and technologies related to workforce optimization, analytics, customer experience management, contact centers and software or SaaS
- $70-80k base salary + uncapped commissions; Year 1 OTE $150k+
- Full Benefits and expense reimbursement