To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Program Administrator of Franchise Operations
Sears Holdings Corporation • Columbus, OH
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Program Admin Franchise Ops is responsible for providing responsive service addressing any concerns or issues to the franchise
system, Operations Team, and vendors of services while maintaining the Franchise Operations Programs and Franchise database
* Manages the company s franchise management system single point of contact for the application, manages the vendor
relationship, develops customized reporting, trains new corporate associates and handles all system updates and changes.
* Administers the company s Web Chat System and interacts with each franchise office daily for distribution and review of
* Administers the Background Screening, Identification Badge and Mystery Shop programs. Serves as the point of contact for
vendor, corporate teams and franchise owners/employees
* Coordinates the departments travel schedules and prepares travel expense reports
* Provide thorough, reliable and timely assistance of an administrative nature via phone/email to Operation Managers and Franchise
* Provides administrative support to the Operations Team during implementation of sales or various other programs to Franchise
*Manages various email silos by addressing and responding to correspondence and inquires, as appropriate, using templates and
composing accurate and professional email responses
*Assembles, complies and distributes reports, documents and information
*Manages the garage door opener sales recording of information into the company s database
*Performs other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 3-4 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or older
* Excellent keyboard familiarity and data entry skills
* Computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
* Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills
* Clear speaking voice, with a good command of the English language
* Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
* Must be comfortable with independent decision making
* Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
* Some college or Associate Degree
* Franchise or small business understanding