To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Cathy Jones
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TruckPro, LLC. • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position will be responsible for overseeing, developing and working with Corporate Finance & Accounting to prepare timely and accurate financial statements, reports and budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead and manage monthly and annual close-related activities for the consolidated Balance Sheet, GAAP Cashflow, and FCF.
• Maintain the accounting, reporting, forecasting and analysis of balance sheet accounts for the entire company.
• Review and ensure balance sheet reconciliations are properly maintained for entire company.
• Assist in planning and managing year-end audit with external auditors.
• Develop, improve and implement internal controls related to financial reporting.
• Research and make recommendations for treatment of non-routine accounting transactions.
• Assist in managing the month-end and year-end close process.
• Review and approve journal entries for the month end close process.
• Assist with preparation of the quarterly board deck.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required.
• CPA preferred, but not required.
• MBA preferred, but not required.
• Three years of financial reporting and or audit experience with a large firm.
• Retail and distribution industry experience desired.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and auditing practices and principles.
• Ability to research accounting questions/concerns and present clear, concise and actionable findings for management review.
• Well versed in performing detailed balance sheet and P/L analytics.
• Demonstrated ability to look at the root cause of process and efficiency issues and provide solutions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work with remote teams and communicate effectively with senior management.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to drive cross-functional projects with operations, product management, sales, finance and human resources.
• Proven ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Out-of-box thinker who can effectively use and improve existing business processes, systems & tools.