Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Stibo MDM Developer for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Role: Stibo MDM Developer
Primary Skills: Production Planning (PP)
Role Description: The Stibo MDM Developer must have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Gather and interpret Stibo STEP functional specifications and user requirements
- Design, develop (code), test, and debug applications.
- Provide experienced Ready-to-Serve and development subject matter expertise.
- Maintain, enhance and provide solutions for software applications.
- Provide development leadership in a functional area, module, or project.
- Performs development activities for a functional area, module, or project.
- Develops (code), implements and maintains tools/applications.
- Ensures applications and systems possess sufficient controls.
- Performs unit testing prior to moving code/configuration to the QA process.
- Evaluates and researches upgrades, patches and new functionality.
- Researches defects and solve for root cause in applications.
- Assists in the development and definition of test plans and scripts for performance, regression and user acceptance test plans; support QA activities as required.
- Builds and maintains templates, rules, style sheets, workflows, data extractions and imports, interfaces, and object models.
- Analyzes applications for compliance with security protocols.
Education: Any/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Sandeep Pal
412-436-0333 (Ext: 2247)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Product Quality Assurance