Metropolitan Animal Emergency and Specialty Clinic are now hiring a Veterinary Technician Supervisor to lead and support their team of technicians.
RVT Preferred. The right candidate is a motivated, team player with at least three years of experience as a veterinary technician and possesses an advanced technical skillset. Supervisory experience preferred. Must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills as well as the ability to work in a fast pace, energetic environment. Must be dedicated to promoting and fostering a positive, healthy work environment.
Metropolitan Animal Emergency and Specialty Clinic is now hiring a Veterinary Technician Supervisor to lead and support their team of technicians.
* Sign On Bonus Available*
* Organize and lead technician meetings.
* Maintain and update Technician schedule and provide coverage when needed.
* Serve as a mentor and coach to the tech staff by elevating them and encouraging them to grow.
* Work with the leadership team to resolve conflicts.
* Enforce company policies.
* Perform regular technician duties.
* Create training schedules for new employees.
* Yearly technician performance reviews
Why work at Metropolitan Emergency Animal Clinic?
The Metropolitan Emergency Animal Clinic is located just outside the beautiful city of Washington, DC in Montgomery County, Maryland. Our proximity to DC gives us the advantage of several of the world's top museums and attractions. We have an in-house ultrasound, digital radiology, and a full laboratory. We are a team-oriented practice that lives by our core values. We respect all living things, we are constantly learning and improving, we communicate directly and honestly, we are better because we work together, and we are committed to EXCELLENT medical care.
We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-SB1
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Team Working