To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Sacramento, CA
Posted 4 days ago
General duties and responsibilities include leading and performing the engineering design of solid waste projects, consistent with project delivery and design processes, and interface with the client on work progress and technical aspects of the project.
This position will be located in Sacramento, CA and must be able to travel to project sites as needed.
- BS degree in an engineering discipline, preferably civil, geotechnical or environmental
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, including 7 years in the waste management industry
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in California
- Some project management experience, including capability to manage tasks or small to average projects
- Experience with landfills, leachate management, landfill gas collection and utilization, stormwater, and related technologies
- MS degree in an engineering or relevant discipline
- 10-15 years of experience in the waste management industry
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>