District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
Required: TS/SCI with full scope poly
Is it obvious to everyone around you that you have fun with your work and with your co-workers? Does everyone know that when you take on a task whether it’s huge and scary or tiny and boring, you’re going to see it through? Maybe you love to teach and learn from your co-workers? Do you have a pet project that you’d like help with while earning money to pay the bills? If any of these characteristics sounds like you, CodeIntelx would love to meet you!
We’re looking for DevOps Engineers at every level to join our team.
The right engineer will have experience in the following:
- All the characteristics above
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Familiarity with the core services of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- A foundation in Linux/Unix
- A foundation in a high-level programming language Java, Python, Ruby, C, C++ is a plus
- Familiarity with shell scripting
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Familiarity with build tools (Gradle, Maven, ANT, etc)
- An understanding of working with Scrum.
- Familiarity with source code versioning systems (GIT, SVN, CVS, etc)
CodeIntelx is where passion, innovation, and technology converge. Within the public and private sectors CodeIntelx specializes in software engineering, cloud migration, systems engineering, and cyber security. Our commitment to people and service, equips clients with the workforce they need to develop custom software solutions, modernize aging infrastructure, and increase productivity.
That’s enough about us, to ensure you’ve read the entirety of this message, please include the name of your favorite movie alongside your resume in your reply.
Concurrent Versions System (Software)
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)