To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11720 Plaza America Drive
Reston, VA 20190
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Unisys Corporation • Reston, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking an IDIQ/GWAC Program Manager to support and help grow new federal business within our portfolio of IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles. The successful candidate will serve as Program Manager on select IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles and will support federal business development activities operating as a member of the IDIQ Center of Excellence team. Candidate must possess the skill and acumen to work with Government Clients and Unisys Client Executives, Sales and Capture staff in completing assigned business development activities. The Program Manager is responsible for performing business and market intelligence in support Unisys's pursuit of IDIQ/GWAC/MAC contract Task Order contracts and supports all Program Management and business development activities to include: Contract vehicle administration, initial pipeline development, general market research, opportunity analysis and data relative to identifying and validating specific business opportunities. This is a Unisys direct hire under the Director, IDIQ Center of Excellence located at our headquarters in Reston, Va.
• Serve as a Program Manager and/or Deputy Program Manager on select IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles.
• Identify and qualify new business opportunities and maintain pipeline within the scope of company’s existing capture management discipline.
• Coordinate continuously with IDIQ/GWAC PMs, sales, capture, business unit (BU) operational managers, and other Unisys staff to identify, develop, refine, and document new business opportunities, market/business competitive intelligence in support of federal BU’s.
• Develop, maintain, and leverage relationships with key customer decision makers and acquisition officials.
• Log, analyze, synopsize, and distribute incoming RFQ/RFI opportunities across multiple IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles based on established opportunity filters and communities of interest.
• Assist with supporting the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development procedures, artifacts, and templates tailored to best practices for the specific IDIQ/GWAC contracts.
• Assist with maintaining content in IDIQ COE internal/external websites and marketing materials and collateral for specific contracts.
• Perform administrative and analytical tasks in support of GWAC PMs for multiple IDIQ/GWAC contracts.
• Participates in special projects as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience, preferably in business development, market research, operations, and/or program/task management.
• Proven hands on experience with market and business intelligence tools, to include GovWin, FedBizOps, FPDS, Bloomberg, and others.
• Full understanding of IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles and Task Order process.
• Prefer familiarity in federal capture management support/processes.
• Self-starter, highly innovative, and possess strong skills in organizing and managing time across multiple tasks; capable of working independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.