Come join our team as a Behavioral Health Associate at Wellness Resource Center! If you are passionate and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those in need through compassionate therapeutic practices while working in a team environment that supports learning and growth, this position is right for you!
As a Behavioral Health Associate at Wellness Resource Center you will participate in the development and implementation of patients' treatment plan by:
- Providing care and close supervision of facility patients and documenting behavior
- Developing positive relationships with patients and co-workers
- Following facility policies and procedures implementing treatment plans and providing crisis intervention as necessary.
- Actively participant as part of the treatment team, providing continuous patient care, supervision, interaction
- Act as a role model in using appropriate counseling skills by de-escalating aggression, using active listening skills, using appropriate tone and volume of voice, providing a high frequency and variety of positive reinforcements, maintaining appropriate boundaries, and promoting a positive peer culture.
One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Behavioral Health Associate is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career.
Wellness Resource Center (WRC) is a private treatment program in Florida that is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for adult men and women who are struggling with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health issues, such as anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, bipolar disorder, personality disorders, trauma, and eating disorders (non-primary diagnoses only). Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
Treatment at Wellness Resource Center is provided in a supportive environment that places an emphasis on symptom reduction and the development of healthy coping skills in order to empower clients to live independent lives with purpose, hope, health, and fulfillment.
Wellness Resource Center is a proud member of Acadia Healthcare - a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 587 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 17,400 beds in 39 states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico.
Wellness also provides a strong benefits package to Full Time employees that includes Health and wellness, retirement benefits and other benefits.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
Radiation Treatment Planning
Community Mental Health Services