To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Archdiocese of Baltimore
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Archdiocese of Baltimore • Baltimore, MD
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in the Archbishop's Office. To be considered in this role, you must be a practicing Roman Catholic committed to the Mission of the Church through the support of the ministry of the Archbishop of Baltimore. As the Administrative Assitant, you will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and works independently with little or no supervision.
Taking direction from the Archbishop, Priest Secretary, Chancellor and Executive Assistant, this position requires acute attention to detail, the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. You must understand the importance of your role in working with the faithful of the Church in a variety of ways. This is also a position that requires a person with strong detail skills.
Some of the essential functions include (but are not limited to):
- Work with other administrative staff to produce routine and complex correspondence, memos, and reports
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner and redirect them to other departments as necessary. May receive calls regarding complaints which are to be handled through first-call resolution or referred for resolution by the appropriate party.
- Maintain database of addresses and other information as required. Audit regularly for accuracy of data and information.
- Maintain a detailed file system and follow-up on mail sent from the office to Department and Division Directors in a timely manner.
- Prepare check/deposit requests for departmental expenses
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered in this role, you must be a practicing Roman Catholic committed to the Mission of the Church through the support of the ministry of the Archbishop of Baltimore. Additionally, you should possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong attention to detail in all communication
- 3-5 years experience directly supporting a C-suite executive
- Excellent proficiency with various software, including MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint