Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Veteran Student Teller program is designed to provide and support opportunities for veterans to gain financial services industry experience while attending school. Assists customers by providing exceptional customer service and efficiently processing their transactions within established guidelines. Engages in conversation with customers to ask questions, build relationships, and proactively help to meet their financial needs which may include introductions to other Wells Fargo team members or informing customers of digital options (as appropriate). Follows policies and procedures to minimize risk. Additional duties may also include: maintaining a cash drawer, assisting with safe deposit boxes, merchant/cash vault operations, ATM processing, bonds, coupons, foreign currency, and night drop.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Military experience (transitioning military service member, reserve military service member or a veteran) and currently enrolled in a college or university program
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
NV-Las Vegas: 5500 Boulder Hwy - Las Vegas, NVDisclaimer
NV-Las Vegas: 1700 E Charleston Boulevard - Las Vegas, NV
NV-Henderson: 101 N Pecos Road - Henderson, NV
NV-Las Vegas: 5891 E Charleston Ave - Las Vegas, NV
NV-Las Vegas: 791 N Nellis Blvd - Las Vegas, NV
NV-Henderson: 190 N Boulder Hwy - Henderson, NV
NV-Henderson: 1411 W Sunset - Henderson, NV
NV-Las Vegas: 4421e Bonanza - Las Vegas, NV
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.