If you are a Geotechnical Project Engineer who is looking to work remote for a great company, please read on! We are a specialty geotechnical engineering design firm that just keeps growing. Right now we need another geotechnical project engineer to join our ranks and the good news is that you can work remotely. You will need to travel to our offices every so often during the first year for training. But, for the most part the role will be remote. Is this the role for you ? If so, I'd love to talk
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with Area Managers to perform engineering analyses and prepare technical design memoranda.
- Review and approve ground improvement designs
- Assist Region Engineer(s) to achieve sales objectives in the North America Group.
- Ability to perform independent engineering analyses and critical thinking to provide value engineered ground improvement solutions with minimal oversight.
- Support Design Center in the preparation of designs submittals and shop drawings.
- Trouble-shoot difficult projects.
What You Need for this Position
- BS, MS in Civil Engineering with Geotechnical Engineering emphasis required.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure required.
- 5 to 10 years of geotechnical experience with exceptional engineering skills. Prior Experience with ground improvement designs a plus.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and software, including AutoCAD, Microsoft applications and Geotechnical software (Slide, SLOPE-W, Settle 3D preferred, Plaxis 2D a plus).
- Experience with reading and interpreting project documents and drawings.
- Strong understanding of soil mechanics. Good understanding of structural loading conditions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop rapport with internal and external customers.
- Competitive by nature combined with demonstrated ability to achieve results. Strong prioritization, coordination, and matrix management skills. Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Good administrative and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and focus on completing tasks.
- Must have initiative and able to work effectively with minimal direction and guidelines.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
If this sounds like the next logical step in your career, please apply today and I will follow up with a call.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Paul MillerEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Geotechnical Project Engineer - REMOTE
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1712606 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Auto Cad
- Critical Thinking