To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronx, NY 10455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor,Whouse Distribution Sparkling
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages • Bronx, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. A career that's led by your talents, skills and interests. Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an organization that is, customer-focused, team-driven and accountable. We know there is more than one way to succeed and we believe in creating unique opportunities for individuals ready to do their best work each and every day.
Our team is striving to be the best in class, truly innovative while working to create memories for both our employees and customers that will span a lifetime. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Job Location : 1L07 5200 Bronx, NY
2nd shift Supervisor, Warehouse Distribution Sparkling
Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
**Must be flexible to work off shift hours and weekends.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems, SAP preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.