Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare
With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of changing the lives of those with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with serious illnesses – and those who care for them – have incredibly moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with community-based providers and others so they get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learning deliverables: Format, conduct quality assurance checks, and finalize learning deliverables in Word, PowerPoint, and interactive formats
- Mental Health First Aid: schedule classes and instructors, manage enrollments, serve as the learning management system administrator, video-conference producer for classes, respond to student and instructor questions
- Event planning: plan various learning events, including scheduling, venues and meals, participant travel, communication, preparing and/or mailing materials, video-conference producer for virtual classes (generally day-long events)
- Software systems: Assist with learning management system, SharePoint training portal, Genoa Vault, and other software tools (e.g., survey software, elearning development software, vendor delivery software, etc.)
- Learning operations: support budget management as pertains to events; keep department standards, processes, and guidelines up-to-date with input from the group; schedule meetings with executives and for larger groups such as design teams; serve as back-up for the Genoa-U mailbox
Educational or Skills Requirements:
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Minimum two years of administrative or program assistant experience
- Expert level of proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient with technology, with the ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Experience facilitating interactive video-conference sessions with groups up to 50
- Sharp attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and pleasant demeanor to interact with learners and partners from around the company
- Experience and comfort in working in a matrix environment, across multiple geographies
- Ability to travel once or twice a year
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.