To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boulder, CO 80301
- Cynthia Silva
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Scientific Resources • Boulder, CO
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Scientist - Pay Rate $20.00-$24.00 (One year assignment with a possible temp to hire) Responsibilities: Conduct biological assays (cell permeability and transporter efflux) as well as cell culture maintenance and use of LC/MS for sample analysis Requirements:
- BS in analytical or biological sciences
- Research experience practicing good aseptic techniques
- Lab experience conducting academic or industrial research (outside of coursework or classes) is highly desirable
- Quantitative LC-MS analysis is also highly desirable
- Routine cell culturing experience would also be advantageous
- Detail-oriented organizational skills and ability to multi-task are a must
- Ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing is also essential for this position
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.