To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mogul Nevada, NV 89523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DFS Technical Support Technician - Dispatch - Break/Fix US
Apex Systems • Mogul Nevada, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems has several openings for a Hardware Support Tech to work for a large financial services client of ours in the Mogul, Nevada area. This is a long month contract, if you are interested, please reach out to Lyric Roberts at Lroberts@apexsystem.com
If this is not a great fit for you, please feel free to send the job description to anyone in your network who may be interested
Role: Hardware Support Tech
Location: Reno, Nevada 89523*
*Preferred if lived within 15-20 miles of Zip code
Length: 3 month contract to hire*
*This assignment is anticipated to last [3 MONTHS]; however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment.
Scope of Position
- Drive to different locations within a 60 mile radius to repair client's computers
- Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Technician will travel to each client’s location
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer
- Works under general supervision
- Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position
- Smartphone with tethering/hot spot capabilities (Reimbursed within Corporate Guidelines) * Laptop * Basic Hand Tools *
- 1 years plus supporting Desktops, Laptops and Printers.
- 1 years plus with customer service experience
- Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178