To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Short Hills, NJ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager - Food and Beverage
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Short Hills, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An Assistant Manager of Food and Beverage is responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (restaurants, lounges, room service) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Manager of Food and Beverage, you would be responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (kitchens, restaurants, banquets, lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- _x000D_Assist in the management of all Food and Beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, food and beverage quality, inventory management, outlet reservations and occupancy, systems management, budget and forecasting, marketing, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation _x000D_
- _x000D_Ensure consistency in food quality and presentation and monitor cost and portion controls _x000D_
- _x000D_Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward _x000D_
- _x000D_Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolve guest concerns _x000D_
- _x000D_Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly _x000D_
- _x000D_Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards _x000D_
- _x000D_Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!