Client is looking for a talented Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Testability (RAM-T) Engineer to join our Specialty Engineering team. This position serves as a member of the Client IIS Specialty Engineering Team and supports various programs within a matrix management assignment as directed. The RAM-T Engineer will be responsible for developing reliability plans, reports, schedules, basis of estimates for new pursuits, and analyses as required to substantiate architectural/design decisions and trade studies.
The RAM-T Engineer provides an early assessment of system performance allowing for tradeoffs of system architecture options, improving the design and eliminating undesirable features of early design concepts. Analyses and trade studies influence the System Architecture and CONOPS development, requirements definition, technical proposal inputs, test planning, subcontractor controls, etc. Design influence by the RAM-T Engineer contributes to technical performance measures, quantitative requirements, and qualitative system attributes (e.g. Mean-Time-Between-Failure (MTBF), Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR), Operational Availability (Ao), built-in-test (BIT) features, health/status monitoring, fault/failure detection, isolation, and identification, etc.).
The RAM-T Engineer assists and/or supports design verification (including FMECA, redundancy tradeoff analysis, and six-sigma performance analysis). The RAM-T Engineer facilitates analysis and documentation of test, production, and field failures utilizing a closed loop FRACAS process. The RAM-T Engineer produces DoD and customer required documentation such as Program Plans, Test Plans, Predictions, and Reports.
Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in statistical theory and modeling
- Exposure to reliability modeling and prediction experience in accordance with MIL-HDBK-217, MIL-STD-690, MIL-STD-756, ANSI-GEIA-STD-009, or equivalent industry standards or practices.
- Exposure to reliability engineering, design, and management practices in accordance with MIL-HDBK-338, MIL-STD-1543, MIL-STD-189, MIL-STD-781, MIL-STD-785, or equivalent industry standards or practices.
- Ability to produce DoD required documentation, such as program plans, reports, analyses, white papers, procedures, design direction/guidelines, etc.
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Current DoD Secret Security Clearance
- RAM-T Engineering experience applying standards and process requirements
- Testability and Fault Management experience
- Experience with Software Reliability and Cloud Environment Modeling
- Expertise working with Satellite and/or unmanned ground stations, A/C avionics modernization, intelligence communities, FAA, other governmental agencies.
- Reliability test methods, screening, and assurance in accordance with MIL-HDBK-344, MIL-HDBK-781, MIL-STD-2164, MIL-STD-790 or equivalent industry standards or practices.
- Experience with FRACAS in accordance with MIL-STD-2155 or equivalent industry standards or practices.
- Experience with Reliasoft or equivalent reliability modeling tool
- Experience with DOORS or equivalent requirements management tool
- Experience with SYSML, SML, Rational, or equivalent architecture modeling and model-based systems engineering (MBSE) tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related STEM degree with minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Master's Degree / PHD in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or related STEM degree with minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Failure Mode Effects Sands Criticality Analysis
Mean Time Between Failures